Our Fidelity Strategic Grants Fund prioritises grants which enable strong charitable organisations to reach new levels of achievement, efficiency and sustainability. The Fund aims to strengthen charities and enable them to increase their potential impact through grants which:
- Facilitate an improvement or expansion of services
- Develop long-term financial sustainability
Applicants must be a registered charity that has been in existence for at least 3 years, with a strong track record and in robust financial health.
Grants can range between £5,000 to £20,000 and these will be one-off investments.
Applications will typically be considered for:
- Capital Expenditure – including equipment, new construction, renovation, and expansion which are critical to sustainability and achieving mission.
- Strategic IT Projects – including investments in hardware/software which will enable expansion or efficiency in service delivery. (The standalone replacement of dated office IT equipment will not be considered).
- Strategic Organisational Developments – including mergers and planning initiatives which use expert consultants to determine new, transformational paths.
Please note, staff costs are not eligible for funding.