Expressions of Interest (EOIs) are welcome at any time, and will be assigned to the most appropriately themed funding round. We recommend you read our eligibility criteria and help with your application sections before submitting an EOI.
The rounds for 2022 will be themed. The next round will have a focus on Wellbeing, followed by an Equity & Inclusion focus. Please see our applying for funding page for details about the deadlines for these rounds.
Use the form below to tell us what you want to do and how much you would like to apply for. Our Grants Team will cross-reference your request against the criteria of our 80+ Donor Funds. If we have a Donor Fund which may be able to support your request, we will invite you to apply and let you know the deadline to submit your application.
- Please enter the total cost of your funding need and how much has already been raised on the form below; we truly wish to know what your organisation needs. If we can identify a suitable Donor Fund but feel we are unlikely to be able to secure the required amount, we will recommend that you apply for a lower amount. (The average grant size from our Donor Funds is £6,000 – £7,000, and we may be able to offer in excess of £10,000 on occasion).
- Please don’t spend long on this form; it doesn’t have to be beautifully crafted. The purpose is to let us know what you genuinely need. Try not to spend more than 10 minutes on it.
- If you have received funding from us in the past, you do not need to complete the ‘About us’ field, as we will already have this on file.
- If we have any questions, we will be in touch.
- Send us your EOI, even if you are unsure if it fits with a themed round!
Please note that we do not award retrospective grants – be sure to allow plenty of time to go through the grants process. We would recommend you allow a minimum of 3 months from the deadline date.