Join with other local businesses and make a difference in the lives of those in Surrey who need it most.
By joining the Surrey Community Investors Club your company can directly support the Community Foundation for Surrey and make a positive impact on your local community.
The Club is designed to provide businesses with a unique opportunity to:
- Demonstrate your commitment to social responsibility and your community
- Align your brand with a cause that resonates with your values
- Connect with your local community through a range of different local charities
- Engage your employees, customers, and stakeholders in local initiatives that drive social impact
- Collaborate with us on various projects and campaigns, and actively participate in creating positive change in society
Surrey Community Investors Club — benefits include:
- Your limited company pays less Corporation Tax when it gives money to charity. You can claim tax relief by deducting the value of your donations from your total business profits before you pay tax
- Marketing and branding opportunities including a logo on our website, a social media post about your support and inclusion on press releases
- Ability to use our Surrey Community Investors Club logo on your website and CSR / marketing materials
- Unique volunteering opportunities for your employees through our Funder Plus Scheme
- Invitations for you and your team to visit local beneficary groups
- Regular updates on the impact of your donations to share with your team / customers
For a minimum annual donation of £2,500 you can join today and become a champion for change in your community.
- 25% to support the continued work of CFS to reach those most in need in Surrey
- 75% will go to groups who we have been unable to fund via existing Donor Funds
- You can choose to give county wide or to a specified local Area Fund
Together, we can create a better Surrey for everyone!
Donating funds (…) in this way means that we can be sure they will be targeted at those most in need of support locally.
John Wheelan MD, Natta
To find out more and apply…
Please contact our Development Managers, Zoe or Amy:
Tel: 01483 478092