Hints and tips
- Don’t spend long on this form; it doesn’t have to be beautifully crafted. The purpose is to let us know what you genuinely need. Try not to spend more than 10 minutes on it.
- To help us match your request to our Funds please use the EOI to tell us:
- What you want to do
- Who you want to help
- How you are going to do it
- Why it needs to be done.
- Do enter the total cost of your funding need and how much has already been raised; we truly wish to know what your organisation needs. If we feel we are unlikely to secure the required amount, we will recommend that you apply for a lower amount.
- The average grant size from our Donor Funds is £6,000 – £7,000, and we may be able to offer in excess of £10,000 on occasion.
- If you have received funding from us in the past, you do not need to complete the ‘What does your organisation do?’ field, as we will already have this on file. Do tell us of any changes.
- Don’t worry – if we have any questions, we will be in touch.
- Do send us your EOI, even if you are unsure if it fits with a theme!
EOIs are reviewed each quarter, with the strongest fits to our Donor Funds being invited to submit a full application. The deadline for EOIs for the next round is 9am Monday 29th January 2024. If you are invited to apply, the deadline for full applications is 9am Monday 25th March 2024. Funding decisions will be available in June 2024.
Please note that we do not award retrospective grants – be sure to allow plenty of time to go through the grants process.