Our Deputy Director was recently interviewed by Martin Bamford, Managing Director of Informed Choice Independent Financial Planning. The podcast has local philanthropy as its focus, and the interview includes information on:
- How you can make a difference here in Surrey; and
- How the Community Foundation for Surrey can provide professional guidance and support to make your local giving effective and enjoyable.
Questions answered in the podcast include:
- What are the Community Foundation for Surrey’s main aims and how does it work?
- How does philanthropy differ from charity?
- How can philanthropy fit into financial planning? Where would someone start if they were thinking about allocating some of their financial resources to important local causes?
- What are the main issues facing Surrey’s community and how can philanthropy help?
Click below to listen: